Just a Thank You

kathas2boys

I want to say a Big Thank You to Intrepid Guy, Shoe Guy , and Electron. All of your advise and knowledge has and will come in handy and it sure does ease my mind knowing that I can ask a question and if I see one of you answered it, then I could bet my life that it is true to what you are saying. If no one has ever thanked you 3 before...Here it is with a big hug and a kiss from me to you...xoxoxoxo Cassandra

I want to say a Big Thank You to Intrepid Guy, Shoe Guy , and Electron. All of your advise and knowledge has and will come in handy and it sure does ease my mind knowing that I can ask a question and if I see one of you answered it, then I could bet my life that it is true to what you are saying. If no one has ever thanked you 3 before...Here it is with a big hug and a kiss from me to you...xoxoxoxo Cassandra

Maybe he's Electron's cousin? I wonder if our friend Electricron knows either of them?:rolleyes:

You're welcome

And the rest of you from CC guildlines:D

Spelling and Grammar Errors It is important to remember that everyone makes mistakes at one time or another, and that there are many users who use English as a second language, especially on our Cruise Boards. There are also a number of people who suffer from learning disabilities and who have difficulty noticing their spelling mistakes. Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

Did you see the 100s of errors my last blog:eek: :eek:

What do you expect at 4:00 a.m. I come in from work and read the boards andy you know these guys are always on giving great advise and if others can't say a heartfelt thank you then don't belittle the people that do. I am sure the 3 guys know exactly who I am talking too. Big deal if I left out 2 letters...

Does absolutely no one on these boards have a sense of humor any longer?

The posts which alluded to the misspelled names seemed very humorous to this warped old mind. They in no way negated the praise which the OP was extending to them.

There truly is much good advice here, but not confined to only these three posters.

They are highly recognizable, but also can raise a few eyebrows from time to time (as we all have) with their personal opinions or responses.;)

kathas2boys: Your praise was very nice, and well stated. I will join in, but with some skepticism from time to time. (My usual nature.)

Does absolutely no one on these boards have a sense of humor any longer?

The posts which alluded to the misspelled names seemed very humorous to this warped old mind. They in no way negated the praise which the OP was extending to them.

yay! someone "gets it"

;)

kathas2boys -

Thank you very much for the thanks... these boards have been so helpful to me as well, and I feel like I want to be as helpful as I can be too. Just to be in the same company as Shoreguy (for the second time in a week or so) and electricron is flattering... thanks. I will help whenever I can.

Shoreguy - I just chalked your misspellings up to a really good time! And read it with jealousy!

~Intrepid

Archived