NCL Spirit Cabin 10186

JTBCruiser

We looked for information on this cabin before sailing on 10 day Alaska cruise. We couldn't find anything after the renovation. Great cabin with lots of space. Much larger than standard balcony. Only negative is they power wash the deck above between 11 PM and 1:30 AM. You can hear chairs and tables being dragged. After 3 nights of this I called guest services and most of the noise at night was minimized. I'd book this cabin again. 20220910_133708.thumb.jpg.48dde584fffc4541714c569c1ce2d881.jpg

20220910_133654.jpg

20220910_133744.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, JTBCruiser said:

We looked for information on this cabin before sailing on 10 day Alaska cruise. We couldn't find anything after the renovation. Great cabin with lots of space. Much larger than standard balcony. Only negative is they power wash the deck above between 11 PM and 1:30 AM. You can hear chairs and tables being dragged. After 3 nights of this I called guest services and most of the noise at night was minimized. I'd book this cabin again. 20220910_133708.thumb.jpg.48dde584fffc4541714c569c1ce2d881.jpg

20220910_133654.jpg

20220910_133744.jpg

Sorry about the upside down pictures. It wouldn't let me adjust. Better upside down than none at all. 

• Like 1

I was booked in 10686 (same room but on the port side) for a 28-day Cape Town to Athens (originally 24-day Cape Town to Singapore) cruise.  But that was supposed to sail on 3/22/20 and we all know what happened to those cruises.

Would've been sweet having 28 days in that cabin, especially with 10 sea days!

1 hour ago, Lisakct said:

Thanks for the update.  We are booked into that room in November for a 12 day cruise.  I had a post asking for info on the room.  I was concerned about noise from above.  

One of the hot tubs is right outside.  No noise from there and it was nice to be that close. Though we initially had noise late at night and they made an effort to minimize it. Not a reason to dislike the cabin. 

On 9/12/2022 at 5:20 PM, JTBCruiser said:

One of the hot tubs is right outside.  No noise from there and it was nice to be that close. Though we initially had noise late at night and they made an effort to minimize it. Not a reason to dislike the cabin. 

Good info...Thank you!