Where is OBC?

gabbygal99

I haven’t sailed Carnival in almost 10 years. We booked through a TA and they gave us $500 OBC. When I sign into the “Carnival Hub” I don’t see anywhere to view your OBC?

Where is it? I would like to be able to keep track of it when I start booking things. Thanks!

14 minutes ago, gabbygal99 said:

I haven’t sailed Carnival in almost 10 years. We booked through a TA and they gave us $500 OBC. When I sign into the “Carnival Hub” I don’t see anywhere to view your OBC?

Where is it? I would like to be able to keep track of it when I start booking things. Thanks!

It won't be. Sorry. OBC from a TA will only show up AFTER you board the ship. I ran into the same problem back in 2019. Just have faith that it will be there. 

Did you get it through you TA sponsored promo or from a Carnival promo that you booked through a TA? If it was through a Carnival promo (I had two like that back during the initial restart) then it should show up on your account at Carnival .com. Go under the Booking and Order details tab then look under the Invoice Tab of that section and it's listed at the bottom of the invoice. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Jasonsterling said:

Did you get it through you TA sponsored promo or from a Carnival promo that you booked through a TA? If it was through a Carnival promo (I had two like that back during the initial restart) then it should show up on your account at Carnival .com. Go under the Booking and Order details tab then look under the Invoice Tab of that section and it's listed at the bottom of the invoice. 

It was given to us by the TA. We decided to book a suite and he said, “in that case, I can give you $500 OBC and X, Y, Z”. I didn’t realize we wouldn’t be able to pre-book things with it…