Crown Bermuda Itinerary and cabin question

aicruiser

Does anyone have any idea why Crown is not going to 3 ports in Bermuda on the 8 Oct sailing? It's the only sailing I see where it doesn't dock at King's Wharf.

Then again that might be a bonus if you don't have to spend the AM hours travelling there on ship and just go on your own during one of the Hamilton port days.

Question re: aft cabins 9072 and 9073: I would think the picture windows are looking out at the sunning area on the back; not much privacy. Anyone have experience with these cabins? We love aft cabins but don't know how we'd like that.

Thanks

Does anyone have any idea why Crown is not going to 3 ports in Bermuda on the 8 Oct sailing? It's the only sailing I see where it doesn't dock at King's Wharf.

Then again that might be a bonus if you don't have to spend the AM hours travelling there on ship and just go on your own during one of the Hamilton port days.

Question re: aft cabins 9072 and 9073: I would think the picture windows are looking out at the sunning area on the back; not much privacy. Anyone have experience with these cabins? We love aft cabins but don't know how we'd like that.

Thanks

great question, aircruiser--i've been wondering the same thing. also wondering about cabins 9070 and 9071--is the view from their picture windows cut off a little or put into shade? when I looked at a side photo of the Crown, it looked like these end cabins might be tucked in there under the the ship structure just a bit.

Thanks for the reply greenie. Have decided to go for a few $ more and book an AC suite. I think they're the ones seen in the brochure that have a divided living/bedroom area, but I've heard conflicting reports about what suite is actually pictured in different places. I agree it's hard to tell about 9070 and 71 from the small views you get of the outside of the ship. Don't know.

Archived