Price Reduction for Fall 2006 Explorer of the Seas 9 night

Just to let everyone know that the price of my Sept 8th cruise on Explorer has dropped. So if your going around that time you might want to check your prices. We have a E1 and it dropped $110 per person. More BBC's for me!!

My price for the Explorer in June went down today too. Called the TA but my gal wasn't there, hope it stays down until I get a credit!

Mine went down too. Locked in the low rate. They'll make it back on my bar tab!

Strangest thing happened.....This morning when i looked at my prices it showed the decrease on the first category screen. I just went in and the prices on the first screen (by first screen I mean after you enter all of your cruise info and do a search) show the original prices but after I go into the reservations portion it shows the lower price. Not sure why it's like this.

Price for our 10-20-06 D-1 is still the same. Price for this catagory has gone up about ($1000.00 excluding Diamond Discount) since we booked this cruise

in May 05 !!!!

Our October 2006 cruise price just keeps going up! We've already booked at a much lower price, but we're new to this whole thing. How common is it for the prices to go down and approximately when do they do so? Thanks!

Seems like the Explorer has alot of interest for the Month of October.

Usually, after final booking price may trend lower depending on Demand & availabilty ?? You can check out the Promwave section which usually doesn't

have restrictions !!! The Happy Hour Link is for new booking only.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/rcl.pdf

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/happy_hour/HappyHour_rci_tues.pdf

Our October 2006 cruise price just keeps going up! We've already booked at a much lower price, but we're new to this whole thing. How common is it for the prices to go down and approximately when do they do so? Thanks!

It is fairly common for prices to fluctuate based on occupany (someone feel free to correct me if that's not the cruise industry term). I have seen the price of my cruise go up and down and back up again. Some speculate you see price drops on undersold ships 90 days before sailing. Others maintain its strictly a computer program that moves the asking price.

im very happy for you all getting a price break!:) but we are going on the explorer of august 25th, and no price break..cruises before and after seem to have gotten them..am i looking in the right place?? i look on the rc website, and aaa where we booked from..we are a party of 15..we are hoping to also upgrade to a balcony room, however none have been available (well, a few have come up only to be taken before 4 became available)

any help/hints would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

We have 2 balcony rooms booked on the August 11th sailing on Explorer. Thanks to this site I contacted my TA today and got a $720 reduction in price. Thanks to all on CC.

John

The price on the August 25 cruise did drop on the website. They will then deduct any coupons or C and A discounts off that price.

hi..sorry if im a pain...but where do you see it went down? for 4 people it is 4900. this is the same price it has always been..

do you have any suggestions? i cant find the drop..and i would love to!!

thanks fir your help!!:) :confused:

Archived