scubagrl - ?? for you!

luv2travel29

I have seen you on another travel board and you are so well informed. I've been travelling to Breezes for the past 4 years and you are always so helpful!! :) anyway, i am taking my first cruise soon and wondering about the dolphin encounter. Royal Caribbean lists it as one of their excursions, however i have read some post about Blue Lagoon being closed...:confused: I am confused... is it still possible to swim with the dolphins... IF NOT, any suggestions for me and my DH and DS who is 10 ~ thanks much!!

I have seen you on another travel board and you are so well informed. I've been travelling to Breezes for the past 4 years and you are always so helpful!! :) anyway, i am taking my first cruise soon and wondering about the dolphin encounter. Royal Caribbean lists it as one of their excursions, however i have read some post about Blue Lagoon being closed...:confused: I am confused... is it still possible to swim with the dolphins... IF NOT, any suggestions for me and my DH and DS who is 10 ~ thanks much!!

The Dophin Experience (Encounter and SWIM) is still in operation on Blue Lagoon Island. It's the beach, picinic, snorkeling area that has been closed down. There are still private ferries to get you out and back to the island. Still a great activity.

Archived