MSC Website

Farmzy

Hey. So I've been looking to book on to another cruise after our first, I was looking at Aug 12th 2023 to Northern Europe, whenever I go on the website the cruise disappears then reappears a few days later, it's not adding voyager discount and also appears to only have balconys left. 

Do we think that is legitimate, with the change of ship to Virtuosa, the cruise is almost a year away, when I checked every other cruise on there was only offering balcony too, but now the others have changed to have different rooms available, other websites have majority of the crusies with either 10 or 15% off the price, however this particular cruise is nowhere to be seen on any comparison sites with a discount. 

Is it because there's only balconys left, or do we think something weird is going on with that actual cruise. Or am I just wishful thinking in that it'll price drop, it's almost 3K more expensive than this year's for same cruise. Surely that can't be the case can it?

So that's not the cruise it's the one leaving Southampton on 12th Aug. When I add voyagers doesn't allow to be added as in the price doesn't change. And only balcony available. It keeps disappearing and can't be found anywhere else I find this so bizzare. 

Screenshot_2022-09-21-08-23-27-81_df198e732186825c8df26e3c5a10d7cd.jpg

You are on the UK website, it's been very glitchy the last while. I'm booked on the Virtuosa on 26th August 2023.

I decided I might do the one you are talking about and the 2 day one on the 24th, I have been encountering the exact same issues, no VC discount, and only balcony room available, I wanted to book balcony for the 12 night and YC for the 2 night. I'm not booking without the discount being applied.

@77red96 yes the UK site has been shocking. Even the price dropped down by a few hundred pounds but trying to book plus VC discount, the discount didn't come off then the price kept saying error too. Its the only cruise that isn't now listed on any other travel agent site either. 

YC is meant to be amazing on Virtuosa. We did Virtuosa last year it was our first ever cruise. Now we have the bug. 

I can't see though surely that all the other rooms except balcony have sold out but who knows!! For as long as I have seen it's only offered balcony which is so strange. 

Its just the worst site I've ever used!!