car rental near cruise ship dock?

Squirtreena

Hi there,

There is an Enterprise Rent-A-Car at 233 N Harbor Bl almost right across the street from the Cruise Terminal in San Pedro. The phone number is 310-548-8060. The bad news is they are not normally open on Sundays. There may be other rental agencies available but I don't know them. I got this info off of Yahoo Maps and put San Pedro CA in location. That site gave me the address and phone number.

I hope this helps. I'm dreaming of a trip to Hawaii myself.

Have a great cruise.

Winnie

I think you might have to go to Long Beach airport to rent a car on a Sunday. If you're dropping off, some of the rental companies will allow off hour drop-offs at local neighborhood offices - even if they are closed on Sunday. I know Hertz allows this in downtown Long Beach.

As the other poster said, the only rental that is very close and has pick-up/drop-off is Enterprise and they are closed on Sunday.

We're renting from Hertz and they have a dropoff location in Long Beach, but it is closed on Sunday as well. We're dropping the car off at the Long Beach airport and Hertz will pay us for cab fare to the pier.

I'll find out how it all works out in another week.

We're renting from Hertz and they have a dropoff location in Long Beach, but it is closed on Sunday as well. We're dropping the car off at the Long Beach airport and Hertz will pay us for cab fare to the pier.

I'll find out how it all works out in another week.

We dropped our Hertz car at Long Beach Airport on Sunday 12 February before going on our Panama Canal cruise on Summit as it was the nearest place open on Sundays. A very helpful Hertz guy got us and another couple a shuttle bus at a reasonable $10 each but certainly didn't offer to meet the cost. I hope you have the offer in writing!!! It is only a 25 minute or so ride from the airport to the pier but it is about 17 miles.

Archived