Caribbean Cruises on MSC, never been refused MDR in shorts! 5 cruises this year...on 3 different ships.

NMsunset

Our expectations are more than just 'how is the food' -- it is the full dining experience. From how the maitre d' treats us ("you never get a second chance to make a first impression" is a saying familiar to most Americans), to where we're seated, to the ambience of the dining room, and (even) to our own moods that evening -- these are all facets of how we might consider our dining experience on a specific evening. Each cruiser has different expectations of all these facets. Some may want a different experience than others. We stopped cruising NCL, even in Haven, because we did not find the overall experience what we wanted. MSC's Yacht Club works for us. We believe that everyone should be allowed to determine their own requirements and decide how to best meet them without judgement from others.

On 10/4/2022 at 3:13 PM, NMsunset said:

Was trying to make clear from 5 cruises in the Caribbean this year on MSC, that shorts are allowed...

Other posters on this thread and other threads are misleading MSC Caribbean newbies about what the cruise line allows in reality. Some even state that they want other cruisers to conform to their taste in wardrobe.

Again, I do not care if tux or t-shirt...not everyone wants to play dress up on  a Caribbean cruise VACATION...and based on my experience and that of many others who have posted...MSC doesn't either! 

The post that got you all fired up was about a EUROPEAN cruise, in EUROPE, on Elegant Night. I’m not sure why this is so hard to understand, or why you feel your 5 cruises in the Caribbean has anything to do with the Grandiosa in the Mediterranean. I was also on that ship. This incident did happen. MSC in the US and MSC in Europe are completely different experiences. Crikey.

Edited by racephoto
  • Like 3