Hi, kids club & bahamas, halloween question

StarAFire

Hi,

My family is considering a last minute cruise next month.  Wasn't sure if any of you had experience with this.

1.) My sister just realized that her passport expired during the pandemic.  Is she able to sail with just her birth certificate and say a driver's license?  

2.) We have never used the kids club at RCCL.  Her kids are 4 and 5.  Are the kids club open on the Anthem and is this drop off or do you stay with them?

3.) We are looking at the Halloween sailing.  We've never been on a cruise ship during Halloween.  Do kids get dressed up?  Is there any trick or treat?  Do you bring candy to give to other kids?  LOL kids want to do trick or treat so we weren't sure if need to look at a different sailing.  

Thanks!

Edited by StarAFire

• StarAFire changed the title to Hi, kids club & bahamas, halloween question

You drop the kids off.  I have not had kids in Adventure Ocean, but when I was walking laps, I saw the kids in the program (through the window) and they always looked like they were having a lot of fun.

I was on a cruise over Halloween.  A lot of people dressed up, not just kids.  I don't know about Trick-or-Treating.  I did not bring candy, but if everyone had, a cruise ship would be a sweet place to Trick-or-Treat.

I'm sure Adventure Ocean plans activities for the kids.  There was a Halloween party, but I don't recall kids there.  

Edited by moposh

The kids club typically has 3 hour sessions during the day,  9-12, 2-5, and 7-10. After 10 it is a fee per hour. You drop them off and every night they usually have a different theme. Varies some on port vs seadays and if you're on a RC excursion they will watch your kids. 

On 9/30/2022 at 3:43 PM, StarAFire said:

Hi,

My family is considering a last minute cruise next month.  Wasn't sure if any of you had experience with this.

1.) My sister just realized that her passport expired during the pandemic.  Is she able to sail with just her birth certificate and say a driver's license?  

2.) We have never used the kids club at RCCL.  Her kids are 4 and 5.  Are the kids club open on the Anthem and is this drop off or do you stay with them?

3.) We are looking at the Halloween sailing.  We've never been on a cruise ship during Halloween.  Do kids get dressed up?  Is there any trick or treat?  Do you bring candy to give to other kids?  LOL kids want to do trick or treat so we weren't sure if need to look at a different sailing.  

Thanks!

On 9/30/2022 at 3:43 PM, StarAFire said:

Hi,

Thanks!

No worries a certified birth certificate and DL will be fine