Pink gin question

My wife's favourite drink is pink gin and lemonade. We were on Explorer 2 earlier this year and there was no pink gin to be seen. We're on Discovery on Tuesday so was wondering if anyone is just back and saw any pink gin at any of the bars. It's such a popular drink here at home and it's the same price as any of the other popular spirits onboard so not sure why Marella wouldn't stock it. Ahhh first world problems.

Here's hoping 🤞

2 hours ago, oscarshep said:

My wife's favourite drink is pink gin and lemonade. We were on Explorer 2 earlier this year and there was no pink gin to be seen. We're on Discovery on Tuesday so was wondering if anyone is just back and saw any pink gin at any of the bars. It's such a popular drink here at home and it's the same price as any of the other popular spirits onboard so not sure why Marella wouldn't stock it. Ahhh first world problems.

Here's hoping 🤞

I'll help you find the pink Gin on Tuesday 😁 I'm sure we had it last time we were on. Mind you, it was last September 2021.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahaha....no luck but the Cointreau went down a treat instead. I did ask the bar staff but the answer was no.

Hope your week was as good as ours. We probably passed each other many times carrying said Strongbow🍺 which I found really good, even in the plastic tumblers.

The weather was brilliant, wasn't it. Sat many tea time in the Atrium having a few before the evening meal.  Never much ventured into the Squidly Anchor. Mainly the Evil Moor. 

So what did you think of the 2 Guitarists and the Piano players..the 2 groups were Good. 

IMG_20221006_223922.jpg

3 hours ago, Rebel Rouser said:

The weather was brilliant, wasn't it. Sat many tea time in the Atrium having a few before the evening meal.  Never much ventured into the Squidly Anchor. Mainly the Evil Moor. 

So what did you think of the 2 Guitarists and the Piano players..the 2 groups were Good. 

I don`t think the guitarists would get a gig at our local bowling club for sure and the female pianist was good at the piano but shouldn`t have bothered adding the vocals. Probably the poorest singers ever to grace any ship we`ve been on by some distance. The two groups were outstanding and not just in comparison to the rest. They were superb.

14 hours ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Remember him from our Golden anniversary cruise on Celebration but he has a new partner, he sang in English but could not speak it, 👍

Not the same one. They have been married/ together for ages and have an elderly son and 2 other siblings.

You're not thinking  of Thomas and Maris?