!st experience with aft cabin!

We have had 8672 for the last two years. As someone posted it is a very long walk back to the cabin, but well worth it. The balcony is very large and it has two chairs a chair and two loungers. Your view of the wake is breath taking. We did have one day where the captain was trying to make up some time so are speed was increased. The noise that morning, about 3 AM, was surprising.

Your cabin steward is Elliott, he was wonderful and took care of us like we were royalty.

I did like our aft cabin on the Radiance BUT there was considerable motion going on 24/7. Not wave type of motion but vibration of the engine (s)...Yes, the balcony is bigger and we moved from a balcony stateroom mid ship to a suite aft - but my first thought was "What have we done????

Enjoy!

We have 2 aft cabins booked for our upcoming cruises - I'm anxious to hear how you liked yours! Be sure to post a review when you return! Have a great cruise :)

My two favorite ships! :)

I am so excited-on Friday I found an aft JS on the 6/18 Freedom-I really can't wait to see an aft on the FOS-

Originally I had 2 D1's for my family, then the aft JS opened up last Friday so I called very quickly and switched-can't wait-have very high hopes for an aft on the FOS!!!

The best thing abount an aft to me is that you don't hear so many doors opening and closing all the time in the hallway, like you do mid-ship with all the inside cabins jammed up across the way.

Afts are the best.

Hoping to find at least 2 lounge chairs!!!:D

Archived