Spa reservations

susanpc

Definitely reserve online.  It's easy.

Be aware, though, that they might shift your appointment time from what you booked by a half hour.  I don't know what the cause is, and it doesn't happen every time (or even often).  It does happen, though.  It's just something to consider if you are trying to plan things tightly.  

1 hour ago, DCPIV said:

Definitely reserve online.  It's easy.

Be aware, though, that they might shift your appointment time from what you booked by a half hour.  I don't know what the cause is, and it doesn't happen every time (or even often).  It does happen, though.  It's just something to consider if you are trying to plan things tightly.  

Puts me in mind of our last cruise.  Made a Day 1 appointment for a 60 minute massage for 2:30pm.  Pays to start a cruise off right, eh?

Email came back confirming my appointment for 11:30am!  That's when boarding was due to begin.

Had the shoreside concierge clean up the mess!  Gotta love Celebrity's IT 🤨

On 10/9/2022 at 10:42 PM, canderson said:

Puts me in mind of our last cruise.  Made a Day 1 appointment for a 60 minute massage for 2:30pm.  Pays to start a cruise off right, eh?

Email came back confirming my appointment for 11:30am!  That's when boarding was due to begin.

Had the shoreside concierge clean up the mess!  Gotta love Celebrity's IT 🤨

Considering that Celebrity doesn't seem to really hook up with the spa contractor's system (who's name I cannot recall), I don't really hang this one on Celebrity's IT.  I think they are doing the best they can with what they are given.

I've even had appointment times shift on me after confirming them on board.  That's quite a surprise!

1 minute ago, DCPIV said:

Considering that Celebrity doesn't seem to really hook up with the spa contractor's system (who's name I cannot recall), I don't really hang this one on Celebrity's IT.  I think they are doing the best they can with what they are given.

I figure that when I am presented with and select a time slot on X's system, and receive an email from X minutes later 3 hours off, it may be an X issue.

Rescheduling for the moment boarding starts really should be impossible anyway.

1 minute ago, canderson said:

I figure that when I am presented with and select a time slot on X's system, and receive an email from X minutes later 3 hours off, it may be an X issue.

Rescheduling for the moment boarding starts really should be impossible anyway.

Again, I assume the cruise planner is little more than a conduit for what comes from the contractor.  Bad in, bad out.