Question about Price Drop

jken

Is it possible that the price drops on the weekend when my TA's office is closed then go back up on Monday when the office is open?

I did not think about that but yes they could go back up by the time you get a hold of your TA. We just had a price drop on ours but we booked through Royal directly. I called them and within 5 minutes we saved 400.00.

I would try to call Royal if this did happen, maybe they would be willing to work with you on that. It would be great customer service.

I booked the Mariner through a TA yesterday morning, and the price dropped today. I called and got the $500 deducted from my credit card payment.

Good luck - the prices have been falling so it's likely they won't go up by Monday.

how do you find out about the price drops???

thanks..

check the RCCL site to see if your cabin catagory on the cruise you booked has gone down in price.... if it has and you booked directly through Royal, call them.... if you booked through a TA, you need to contact them....

I contacted my TA on Monday and was able to get $400 reduced from my final payment for our D1 room. I really have my eye on the JS but the price hasn't move a cent. Why does the price drop on certain categories?

Is it possible that the price drops on the weekend when my TA's office is closed then go back up on Monday when the office is open?

Yes this is possible but very unlikely. The department that set prices, Revenue Department is also closed on weekend so cannot adjust prices either way

I contacted my TA on Monday and was able to get $400 reduced from my final payment for our D1 room. I really have my eye on the JS but the price hasn't move a cent. Why does the price drop on certain categories?

We are booked in a JS on Voyager next month. The price hasn't dropped one bit since we booked. I have been randomly checking, and now no JS's come up as available at all on our sailing. I guess if that cat. of room is sold out, there's no reason for RCCL to drop the prices.....(That's my guess anyway.)

Oh,well. Happy cruising!

Archived