Carousel Shows

lucyandricky

15 hours ago, lucyandricky said:

When can you purchase tickets for the Carousel Shows on the Meraviglia?  Just booked a December 18 sailing and as of now the 2 shows are showing fully booked.  Does MSC reserve some seating for onboard purchasing?

It's a glitch in their system (go figure....)  You can purchase onboard.

• Thanks 1

They are no way sold out haha^^

By the way if you decide to get the speciality dining package. You will get both shows discounte - 5 USD / € - 5 USD / €. So effectively the 3 x dining experience costs less.

Edited by Aeroplex
  • Thanks 1

We are sailing in a few weeks.  I just called MSC and booked both shows.  Got the dates we wanted and just need to find the show time we want when we board.  That saves the 15% service charge if you wait until the day.

Not sure about Aeroplex's discovery of a discount, at least on sailings out of Canaveral.  The discount did not show as available with the Specialty dining experiences.  There are so many experience levels for specialty dining on these upcoming cruises (3, 4, 5, and unlimited) that I think the offer may not be included.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JAGR said:

We are sailing in a few weeks.  I just called MSC and booked both shows.  Got the dates we wanted and just need to find the show time we want when we board.  That saves the 15% service charge if you wait until the day.

Not sure about Aeroplex's discovery of a discount, at least on sailings out of Canaveral.  The discount did not show as available with the Specialty dining experiences.  There are so many experience levels for specialty dining on these upcoming cruises (3, 4, 5, and unlimited) that I think the offer may not be included.

Thank you for your information.  I just called and was able to book both shows!  

• Like 1