Breakaway Syd Norman's Pour House - Haven Guest Question

2boyzmom

The easy answer to this is to provide a venue inside the walled city for those guests. BTW, Syds plays old rock and roll noise, far below the usual Brahms and Beethoven music that I have heard coming from their palatial cabin estates. Often I have stood outside the main gate, paper and#2 pencil hoping for an autograph or maybe a used towel. This spring I will make another attempt to escape the toils of the fields, put on my best, albeit tatterd clothes and journey into the city to try again to win the heart of a noble lass so that I may marry into the kingdom and one day be able to walk the golden gangplank and look down at all the others as I board 20 minutes early. ( key music, “To dream the impossible dream”). But alas I am probably doomed to my life as a surf. My wife will be from the farm, with hands that could palm a bowling ball due to many years of extracting milk from goats to put in the tea of the Haven people. 

(This is a joke people, don’t get all fired up)

Edited by Fun4Us2013
  • Haha 4

• 3 months later...
On 10/16/2022 at 8:40 PM, MsMaybelline said:

Could someone please tell me if there is a cost to go to Syd Norman's? In the app, it shows that it is $269 per person. I can't imagine a full bar and guests worried about seats at $269 each. I only see this in the app under my reservation. I know there was a cost to go to the Skyy Bar and that isn't showing as an extra cost. Thanks

Did you ever figure this out? Mine shows that now too 😂

Just got off the 2/26 Getaway. My DH and myself wandered into Syd Normans at 8.15 for the 9pm Rumours  Show having no idea and boy 

it knocked our sox off. 45 mins prior there were only 2 tables of 2 up front. Don’t remember a Haven section. Best show of the trip and wished we saw the other two shows

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Fun4Us2013 said:

It’s free.

Thanks, I do know that. Its looking like its confusing the vibe passes I purchased and the syd Norman. The prices that are showing are exactly the same. Must just be a glitch in the system. So odd. 

22 hours ago, bedfordmom said:

Just got off the 2/26 Getaway. My DH and myself wandered into Syd Normans at 8.15 for the 9pm Rumours  Show having no idea and boy 

it knocked our sox off. 45 mins prior there were only 2 tables of 2 up front. Don’t remember a Haven section. Best show of the trip and wished we saw the other two shows

Syd's doesn't have a Haven section - but on some ships, the concierge will whisk Haven guests down and get them in just before the doors open. On other ships, the concierge won't do that. Given the small size of the venue, I'm OK with the latter situation. YMMV!

On 3/13/2023 at 7:40 AM, wil e coyote said:

Syd's doesn't have a Haven section - but on some ships, the concierge will whisk Haven guests down and get them in just before the doors open. On other ships, the concierge won't do that. Given the small size of the venue, I'm OK with the latter situation. YMMV!

The Haven guests getting in early was observed by us in January on the Encore at the Cavern Club.  It was not done during our 25 nights on the Prima since Halloween in Syd's Pour House.