About shore Excursion please help with my question

angelrmt

This is my first cruise and shore excursion. I looked at the list of excursions for Cayman Islands and there are three I am interested in. My question is the Trolley Roger takes 1 hour and the other two Cayman Island Tour and Cayman Highlights take 2 hours each approximately. So, how is it handled? I mean how do they coordinate the times. After the Trolley will they leave me off so I can take the next excursion or what happens? Also do they offer the same excursions all day long or they only do them on specific hours? Thank you in advance for your help. These may sound like dumb questions but I am just trying to coordinate my time to make sure I get back on the ship on time. I do plan to reserve my excursions once I get on the ship and through the cruiseline in lieu of private companies. Thanks a lot.

You may need to choose from the list of excursions even if there seems to be sufficient time for all. However, if you go to your cruise line's on-line excursion reservation screen and book one excursion at a time it may show specific time. You could then select a second excursion and see the specific time for that one, and so on.

Wow, that huge type is SO hard on the eyes! How can I convince you to stop using it? :)

Anyway, if all the excursions through the cruiseline have morning departures, you could always book the first one through the cruiseline and find independent tour operators to take you on the other excursions at a time of your choosing.

“Wow, that huge type is SO hard on the eyes! How can I convince you to stop using it? “

:rolleyes: Did you read it??????????????:

"Please be advised that I am legally blind and therefore use a large font."

thank you gadaboutgal for sticking up for me. Sometimes I think twice in posting threads because there are people that do not understand that I do not mean to use this large font on purpose. I wish I could have normal sight like the rest of ya'll and not use a large font. But unfortunately, i have to. again, everyone for the inconvenience. I just sometimes answers to my questions and I find this site is the best to get my anwwers. God bless. Angel

One thing to note: Angel's comment about being legally blind is in her signature. Many of us have gone into the options and disabled those so we don't have to see signatures which usually list the cruises a person has taken. However, that also means we don't see useful comments such as Angel's.

Angel, please understand that many people don't see your signature. You might consider typing that at the end of your posts to prevent comments like you've been getting.

I imagine this is why martdm and others ask you to use a smaller font. I'm sure they're not being mean. Most of us realize we are blessed to have good vision and would not knowingly make fun of those who don't.

Yeah, sure, let's cut martdm some slack because he may have turned off his sigs to save time. But let's criticize Angel for putting an explanation in her sig instead of writing it out each and every time. Sounds fair to me. NOT! Maybe those who choose to turn off sigs and/or not read the whole post could refrain from replying at all.

Yeah, sure, let's cut martdm some slack because he may have turned off his sigs to save time. But let's criticize Angel for putting an explanation in her sig instead of writing it out each and every time. Sounds fair to me. NOT! Maybe those who choose to turn off sigs and/or not read the whole post could refrain from replying at all.

I wasn't criticizing Angel, I was just suggesting something to her. I would guess she doesn't know that not everyone sees her comment and therefore assumes they are being rude.

Archived