Capt Marvin - At your own risk

RAC214

Did any of you who said you were going to contact them about this do so? I am booked with them next week and would really be interested in hearing the response. :eek:

I did and I received a response. I hesitate posting their email to me, however, go and have a good time. The original poster needs to contact CM's. There's a reason he thought the boat was leaving and it had to do with the anchor and another boat that they were too close to. But he wasn't being left behind. And there's more...but I just wish the OP would contact CM's and hear what they had to say about the incident. When they explained what they were doing, I knew exactly what they were talking about, because the first time we were there, it was packed and they did something similar.

We used them both times we were in GC, and we're going to use them next Janurary when we are down there for a week.

Thanks for the response. It is reassuring. I don't have any intention of venturing far from the boat, but I would hate to think there was a chance of being left behind.

The day we were there, the water was a bit choppy. They tossed a life preserver out (it had a rope attached) and many times I hung on to the rope while snorkeling. I even wore a life vest, although I wish I hadn't.

Have a good time!

We've used Ct. Marvins and loved it. icon14.gif There are so many tours in the area at the same time they can't come and tell you the boat is leaving. You must keep an eye on it. I can also understand their having to move due to the number of boats in the area. They would not have headed back to port without you. I would have told the office if there had been a problem, this is the only way they can fix it. Now may be the best time to be on one of their tours because they are probably being extra careful because of this board. We are on the Carnival Conquest May 7th if anyone else is using Captain Marvin let me know, we might be together. We are looking forward to touring with them again. We loved Lamar our Captain. (Our boat would not have held 30 people on it's best day).icon12.gif

Archived