Highly recommend Moby Dick tours!

kruisecat

Just got back from our Grandeur of the Seas cruise :( and wanted to let everyone know what a great experience we had with the Moby Dick sting ray city tour.

First off let me tell you that we had VERY rough conditions. The trip out to the sand bar was rough and WET but they warned us before we paid for the trip and left it up to us. Captain Zack was great and informed us that based on the conditions we would not be going snorkeling. While disapointed we understood the rationale, the water was so rough that it was churning up the sand and most of the fish had left the area. But he did promise, and deliver extra time with the rays.

The thing I loved the most about this tour was how low key it was. No one trying to hawk videos, no hard push for tips. They gave great information, spent lots of time with us in the water and really really seemed to love the rays.

Although a little bumpy it was a great day!!! If I were to go back I would not hesitate to book through them again.

for sharing- after reading another post on Cptn Marvin leaving a couple in the water:eek: this is just what i needed to see about our tour!!! Low Key is what i am looking for for my son- anything else would be too much for him to deal with- glad you had a great time!!- so sorry you are back in dry dock:(

for sharing- after reading another post on Cptn Marvin leaving a couple in the water:eek: this is just what i needed to see about our tour!!! Low Key is what i am looking for for my son- anything else would be too much for him to deal with- glad you had a great time!!- so sorry you are back in dry dock:(

The OP was talking about Moby Dick tours ~ that is a different operator than Captain Marvin. I am scheduled with Moby Dick tours for the end of March. I have also read lots of good reviews on Captain Marvin, though. Just wanted to make sure you realized these are 2 different tour operators. :)

Archived