Unlimited Dining Package questions

1. Will it be difficult to early (5:30ish) dining times at all the restaurants we desire if we buy this package on Wonder of the Seas? There are 7 in our family. We want Wonderland, Mason Jar, Chops, and Hibachi for sure. 

2. Do we have to buy the package for every person? Sometimes our kids would prefer not to dine with us. 

3. Our 13-year-old daughter is a light and picky eater. She'd prefer kids' meals. Will we still have to pay the adult cover charge or can we buy a kid's meal ala cart?

Thanks for the help!

I can't help with reservations on Wonder, but you should probably try to get on as early as possible and then hit the closest specialty venue to make them.  I will say that on Voyager the week before last, we had the UDP and ate in specialty dining every night but one, and it was never more than half full.

I am pretty sure you don't have to buy UDP for everyone, but if anyone without it accompanies you to dinner, they will have to pay "cash" prices, and they charge based on age - not what you order, except in the a la carts restaurants.

• Like 2