Guppies Nursery

mythstera

I can't answer that question for certain.  I would assume it is permanently closed because the banner that used to say it was closed now says there are no kids clubs on the Spirit.   Also, the FAQ only mentions guppies programs with parents.  NCL currently starts drop off care at the age of 5, so I can't imagine they'd have a nursery on Escape and not provide any care for 3 or 4 year olds.  We are hoping to sail on NCL in January, but can't go if they don't open their kids clubs up to 4 year olds.   If anyone is currently sailing or sailing soon, can you please ask if the kids clubs will open up to younger children?  Closing the kids clubs to 3 and 4 year olds actually made a lot of sense back when  only children 5+ could be vaccinated for Covid (god knows a quarantine for all the kids in the kids club would have been a disaster for the ship), but now that 3 and 4 year olds can be vaccinated it seems like an odd exclusion.

Please note that if you require a nursery  precovid these were your options (you'll need to check to see if they still exist, but at least its a start for your research)

- Disney and newer/refurbished RC ships have drop off nurseries.

- Princess allows children under 3 to attend the kids clubs with parental supervision

-Carnival and Cunard start drop off care at the age of 2, not 3.