Escape - thermal suite

TYTY

My son and his girlfriend will be on the Escape 3/23.  She has never cruised before and I'd like to surprise them with enjoying the thermal suite for a day.  Is it possible to purchase a day pass for them.

6 minutes ago, TYTY said:

My son and his girlfriend will be on the Escape 3/23.  She has never cruised before and I'd like to surprise them with enjoying the thermal suite for a day.  Is it possible to purchase a day pass for them.

You won't be able to purchase a day pass ahead of time. You will be able to when you get on the ship, only if there is space available. Based on your question, it sounds like you will not be onboard with them, so I think you would be challenged to get a day pass. Depending on the travel agent/personal cruise consultant they used (if they did), you might be able to finagle something with them. 

Alternatively, you could surprise them with two nice, crisp $200 bills which would pay for a day pass, plus a little more. I wouldn't restrict them to only getting a day pass, but that would be a nice recommendation.

Good luck on surprising them! 

23 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

You won't be able to purchase a day pass ahead of time. You will be able to when you get on the ship, only if there is space available. Based on your question, it sounds like you will not be onboard with them, so I think you would be challenged to get a day pass. Depending on the travel agent/personal cruise consultant they used (if they did), you might be able to finagle something with them. 

Alternatively, you could surprise them with two nice, crisp $200 bills which would pay for a day pass, plus a little more. I wouldn't restrict them to only getting a day pass, but that would be a nice recommendation.

Good luck on surprising them! 

I would love to see one of these crisp $200 bills!

• Haha 2