quick question before I go

rowlady

I am leaving tomorrow FINALLY!!! I want to bring 6 pack of Diet 7-Up (plastic bottles) but don't know if I have to smuggle or carry on. It is the Conquest if that maters........anyone have advice?

PS - I thought about doing a "search" option for this subject but can't figure out how to do that ( my mind is already on vacation) so I apologize for asking something that has most likely been discussed a million times already!!

Debbie

I am headed to Miami early tomorrow as well. I have an 18-pack of diet code and a lot of water bottles. At least two of my suitcases are within a pound of the 50# airline free limit. I don't think anyone will mind my bringing that on, except perhaps for those who have to lift the bags :) .

I appreciate the quick responses - Glad to hear I can carry them on so no worries about them opening on my clothes! Time to go to sleep so tomorrow gets here faster...........I can't wait!!!!

Since Carnival allows soft drinks/water to be brought on board, rest easy.

I've seen folks bring them on in their carry-on, in grocery bags, and in rolling coolers. I've put them in in my checked luggage ONLY because I don't want to have to lug them around with me before boarding (in the 2-gallon ziplok freezer bags to avoid leakage).

Archived