A Few FCC Questions

CruiseAF

I canceled a cruise for 4 people due to Covid.

1. Only the first 2 people on the booking get an equal portion of the FCC correct?

2. when I book a new cruise can I only use 1 of the 2 passenger certificates or do I need to use both? 

3. If the certificate is more than the new cruise booking, do they issue a new certificate or add OBC to the booking? 

Thank You!

6 minutes ago, CruiseAF said:

I canceled a cruise for 4 people due to Covid.

1. Only the first 2 people on the booking get an equal portion of the FCC correct?

2. when I book a new cruise can I only use 1 of the 2 passenger certificates or do I need to use both? 

3. If the certificate is more than the new cruise booking, do they issue a new certificate or add OBC to the booking? 

Thank You!

Here is what has happened to us in the past with FCC''s when we had bookings of 3 ppl.

1. The FCC's were issued to each of the passengers based upon the cost breakdown at time of booking.  In our case, passenger's 1 and 2 received equal FCC's and passanger 3 had a small FCC since we booked a haven where the 3rd person was only billed $500 (or something like that).

2. When we booked a new cruise we were able to apply multiple FCC's to pay.  You may need to do this in several online steps or an agent should be able to help you.  As long as the FCC is in the name of one of the new passengers.

3.  In our case we did re-book a lower cost cruise and we used a portion of an FCC, the left-over was issued as a new FCC (which we then applied to yet another cruise)

Hope that helps

42 minutes ago, JandC_Cruising said:

Here is what has happened to us in the past with FCC''s when we had bookings of 3 ppl.

1. The FCC's were issued to each of the passengers based upon the cost breakdown at time of booking.  In our case, passenger's 1 and 2 received equal FCC's and passanger 3 had a small FCC since we booked a haven where the 3rd person was only billed $500 (or something like that).

2. When we booked a new cruise we were able to apply multiple FCC's to pay.  You may need to do this in several online steps or an agent should be able to help you.  As long as the FCC is in the name of one of the new passengers.

3.  In our case we did re-book a lower cost cruise and we used a portion of an FCC, the left-over was issued as a new FCC (which we then applied to yet another cruise)

Hope that helps

Very helpful! Thank you!

We had 90% the same experience… the exception being that in the second cruise we used the FCC on something happened - I don’t recall exactly what - maybe a bad leak in the cabin - and it resulted in a very nice third FCC that paid for about 75% of yet another cruise… fun times.