Staylor's Liberty Review (8 Day Eastern)

staylor

We will also be on the 4/1 sailing of this itinerary. We need to get to Red Hook I believe for a day sail with Rumbaba. Do you have any idea if that is closer or further away than Havensight:confused:

Debbie:)

It's farther.....across the bay which means thru more traffic.....Seems a few on our Castaway thread are going to Redhook....I know I came back from St John's that way once and it was a long over and down the hills ride from redhook back to havensight.:( ...go early!

Hi Zydocruiser....We always pick the same ships, don't we? We had early dinner, but wished we had late. It was too hard getting back and getting ready for dinner...............I hope The Bath's are part of your plan if you are doing the same itinerary we did. You will love it as much as Roatan..........Have a great cruise! :)

Yep. I have late dinner scheduled. I've been to the Baths before but am going again. This time with a group charter of one of the Patouche boats -Oil and Water. Should get to swim in to shore this time instead of the jitney/stair method.

deb and joe crown bay on the other side of island where the other ships doc, not sure on your tour but I believe it would be lot further away. see you on 4/1 sailing cheers mate

i have several pictures of ship docked at crown bay but cant figure out how to make size to fit posting

Great Review........So how long to Coki Beach...seems from Havensight it's like 15 to 20 minutes..but that's two years since I've been.

Also I assumed you ported at Crown Bay?....so what all was available to do around there.....I noticed online that Crown Bay Marina was close and had a pub and some shopping but thought I'd check with someone that has been.:D

Randy,

Can you tell me where to find the info. on Crown Bay Marina? Also, how close is it to Crown Bay? Can we walk it or will we need a cab? Just trying to find somewhere close by to shop at after our tour without having to go back into town.

Thanks for the fantastic review...

we will be on her in December...looking forward to it now.

I also Agree..talent show and John's Bedtime story are the highlight of his CD job...too bad you missed it. I nearly wet my pants from laughing so hard!

Thanks again for the review of the ports too...great info!

wow comments from suzys .........then the review must have lots of information..............

does anyone know where the pigs are that drink beer and eats the cans....is it in st thomas

i want drink some coors light with the pigs and let them eat my beer can

Staylor - yes doing the same ports. My DH bought me a beautiful necklace to go with a charm and the charm doesn't fit on the necklace (too big) in St. Thomas so we want to exchange it and plus we loved the ports.

suzys, Are you RPs wife? I think I know that story..........Enjoy your cruise! :)

Travelworks- Is the Bedtime story the one with Mary...and "help me, help me, save me, save me" ? If that is the one you are talking about, I saw it on the cabin tv and it was funny........Have a great time in December. You will love the ship!

Archived