Megan's Bay with Toddlers

#4'smom

Megan's Bay has had a special place in mine and DH's heart since 1991, yikes that's 31 years ago, and we haven't been in St Thomas since!!!   

I just google mapped the cruiseport St.Amalie to the MB beach and it says only 11 minutes in car and back in 1991, we lost our way back to rental agency!!

We are arriving on the OOTS in January  2023 and would love to spend the whole afternoon at MB with our 3 kids, their spouses and 4 GK's however 3 will need car seats!!  My thoughts are leaning towards just booking the RCL excursion even though it only gives us 3.5 hours at the beach but we wouldn't have to worry about car seats.

Aside from that are there any beaches within walking distance of the cruiseport that would be easy with 3 toddlers??

You're not bringing your car seats on the cruise? You may be able to reserve private van transportation with a licensed taxi driver. Papa Bear is a taxi driver with an air conditioned van. Call him to see if he can accommodate 3 car seats. 340.690.8080.

You may also be able to rent car seats from a local service that rents baby equipment.