Disembarkment from Lisbon, Portugal

2sea

Could someone please advise me on how much time do I need to get from the ship to the airport, with a 85 year old mother. There are only 2 flights out on BA and I booked the later one....11.30 am... we have a connecting flight in London at 4pm later that day..... did I give myself enough time. We are suppose to get in at 8am. Again .. from Lisbon dock to the airport in Lisbon:confused: :confused: . Thank you in advance for your help.

2 sea,

You should be fine. The airport is about 30 minutes away, in traffic. Just be sure to let Seabourn know about your Mom, and they will assist you in disembarking with the first group. Enjoy your cruise!

Denyse

The last breakfast is usually served at 8 (room service), and the last disembarkation is usually around 9:30. Breakfast is available earlier in the dining room.

Thank you for your quick response:)

Denyse,

Thank you for the quick reply. I have never done a transalantic before and with the long trip ahead I just wanted to put her and my mind at ease.

I have decided to get separte rooms... so that she my enjoy whole pampering for herself... hope I made a wise decision.... Again thank you so much.

>"I agree that the crossings are very relaxing, but by day six I start to get a bit stir-crazy"

Ditto!!!!!!

That's why I think the '07 Legend from LA thru the Canal to FLL will be sublime, lots of sea days interspersed with port days.

Denyse,

I think you'll find that the days SAIL by :p

John, you are so right! I didn't think I would enjoy the crossings (for reasons aptly described by Matt), but the days fly (er, sail) by and I never seem to get to the books I've brought for reading. (Geir's photo contests, and Trivia, are bloodsports!!!)

Denyse

Archived