posting pics..

Help..just back from the Sovereign..have tons of pics in a file on my computer, but can't find a good way to post them..tried photobucket, but seemed like I had to link each one individually, and it would take forever..what is the best way to post pics in an album on the internet so I can post a link for family to log in and see them??? Thanks! :D

Help..just back from the Sovereign..have tons of pics in a file on my computer, but can't find a good way to post them..tried photobucket, but seemed like I had to link each one individually, and it would take forever..what is the best way to post pics in an album on the internet so I can post a link for family to log in and see them??? Thanks! :D

I didn't have a bit of problems with PhotoBucket; it's a good basic (read free)

photo hosting service. Later, when I had the need for additional services, I switched to Smugmug; I think I pay $45/year for their services & I'm uploading photos to them all year long.

It's a matter of what your needs are, but with any photo hosting, you'll have to upload your photos. Fortunately with smugmug, I can upload an entire folder of pix at one time instead of just a few at a time as with photobucket.

Archived