Post Cruise LA Tour from San Pedro?

mjmagee

Would like to find a tour company that will pick me and my luggage up, at the cruise terminal in San Pedro, give a decent tour of LA/Hollywood and preferably drop off at a Hollywood area hotel. Have seen one company that does this but it drops off at LAX and costs $140.  I thought that was a bit high.  Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance for any info.

Marilyn

San Pedro is a pretty straight shot up the freeway, so I'd check a shuttle service, then take a tour near the hotel. You should first check on the area and what exactly you want to see. Los Angeles is huge. I'm guessing you'd like to go to the coast to Santa Monica/Malibu then cut over and see Beverly Hills, Griffith Park, then on to Hollywood, but that area is pretty large, too. You could also stay in Santa Monica since some tours leave from there. Hollywood can be walked, but the main places you might want to see are spread out a bit, and some areas I'd avoid at night.

And $140 all-inclusive isn't bad at all, given the driving costs, plus driver's time.