Navigator aft cabin 1388 vs hump cabin 9620

I know I have a great cabin in 1388. My questions is we're doing a back to back and have wait listed to get 1388 on the second sailing. Not sure if I should stay with the 9620 I have booked for a change or stay with the waitlist so we don't have to switch. Switching isn't that big a deal and I'm wondering if the hump is a better cabin than I realize.

Have done aft cabins and know that they are fun.

I feel like I am following you around the boards. :D

I booked my cruise in June/July of 2005 just to get cabin number 8320, middle of the hump. I personally consider that location the best for us. We choose this location over the aft cabins.

Now, I hate the thoughts of moving on a cruise so I never do it and would hope to get the cabin I am in. But, what happens if you are wait listed and do not get the 1388 aft cabin? Where you would end up?

JMO

We seem to be playing CC computer tag.

I guess I wasn't clear in my question. On the second cruise, I did book 9620.

I was wondering if I should waitlist for 1388, as there is someone in it for the second sailing of the B2B, or just stay with the 9620 and see what it's like?

Am I clear as mud??

sorry

I would keep 1388 for the 1st leg and waitlist it for the second leg of your cruise. If you do not get it, you get the best of both worlds by having a hump cabin for the 2nd leg. I've never had a hump cabin but I have had cabin 1688 (sister cabin) on the Adventure and it was amazing. It is wider than the standard cabin and the balcony is a great size. The view of the wake is fabulous !!

Enjoy!!

Firefighterhoop[/b]]However, If you keep the same cabin both times, you don't have to haul all your stuff off the ship, and then back on. You can leave it all unpacked for 2 weeks.

On back to back cruises, you do not have to pack up your stuff and take it off the ship. It stays in her cabin and they will help her move it from the one to the other without packing it all.;)

SUZCRUZ,

Now I got what you meant. Thanks.

Cruzincanuck, I will have the same cabin 1688 on the Adventure next year. Do you have any pictures you would like to share?? I'd love love to see them. :p

Over the Edge- check your email -I sent 3 pictures to your hotmail account

Hope you got them

Cruzincanuck, thank you SO much for the pics! I love them!! I see you are a Canadian like myself. My daugher is off to Quebec on Saturday for a March Break excursion with a tour group. She is looking forward to it very much. What's the weather like there this week? I'll let her know! :)

Cruzincanuck, thank you SO much for the pics! I love them!! I see you are a Canadian like myself. My daugher is off to Quebec on Saturday for a March Break excursion with a tour group. She is looking forward to it very much. What's the weather like there this week? I'll let her know! :)

The weather was great today about -10 C! Finally sunshine!! Quebec is always 3-4 degrees colder than Montreal but apparently the weather should be milder by the weekend. Hope she enjoys her trip !

I'm sure you will enjoy cabin 1688- great balcony (can't been seen from Windjammer so fairly private), only 1 neighbor and a wide cabin.

I would keep 1388 for the 1st leg and waitlist it for the second leg of your cruise. If you do not get it, you get the best of both worlds by having a hump cabin for the 2nd leg. I've never had a hump cabin but I have had cabin 1688 (sister cabin) on the Adventure and it was amazing. It is wider than the standard cabin and the balcony is a great size. The view of the wake is fabulous !!

Enjoy!!

I would love to see the pics also.

Can you attach them to this board?

R 1388 and 1688 the same?

SuzCruz~

We had 1388 on the back-to-back for our honeymoon on the Navigator .....it is WELL worth it. Like others have said....much wider and a nice size balcony. We lucked out and had the cabin for both weeks, but like you said, the cabin stewards will help you if you need to move. I vote for the 1388!

Suzcruz

I tried to send you the pictures yesterday but I get an error message: AOL does allow me to send you pictures nor a simple email.

sorry

Ooops I had a glitch with my email which is now solved. I succeeded in sending you the pictures.

Enjoy !

Archived