What is the difference between AF and AG minisuite

jonsurg

Funny that you should mention this because in the Jewel review I'm in the middle writing I talk about meeting a woman in an AG.

She was irate. She said the config. of the room is different, has the bed next to the balcony doors and the couch on the other side of the room.

That's exactly opp. from the AF's. She was on deck 11 aft.

I'm in the process of trying to find her cabin to verify before I give a take on what she said.

Shoreguy do you know offhand? I'm going to check on the NCL site.

Funny that you should mention this because in the Jewel review I'm in the middle writing I talk about meeting a woman in an AG.

She was irate. She said the config. of the room is different' date=' has the bed next to the balcony doors and the couch on the other side of the room.

That's exactly opp. from the AF's. She was on deck 11 aft.

I'm in the process of trying to find her cabin to verify before I give a take on what she said.

Shoreguy do you know offhand? I'm going to check on the NCL site.[/quote']

I don't know ? Cabin detail is identical to all the AFs. I would not be surprised if they configured them differently just to make them different. I have read nothing online to confirm the reverse setup.

Cabin 11634

• Crib (1)
  • Duvet (1)
  • Refrigerator (1)
  • Hair Dryer (1)
  • Telephone (1)
  • Safety Deposit Box (1)
  • Television (1)
  • Sitting Area (1)
  • Aft Section (1)
  • Port Side (1)
  • Private Balcony (1)
  • Bathtub (1)
  • Shower (1)
  • Convertible Lower Beds (2)
  • Convertible Double Sofa Bed (1)
  • Oceanview Stateroom (1)
  • Concierge (1)
  • Dining room area (1)
  • Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors (1)
  • Connecting Room (11636)
  • Pier aft (1)
  • Balcony Square Footage (54)
  • Cabin Square Footage (231)
  • Bar Counter (1)
  • Sprinklers (1)
  • Tea and Coffee Maker (1)
  • Internet access (1)

I was in AG 11686 and the room was configured as in the picture with the couch by the balcony doors and the bed by the closet. Not sure if the cabins on the opposite side would be the same or different. Seems a bit odd to be irate about furniture placement in the cabin to me. I've better things to do on my cruise than get upset about the cabin layout. :rolleyes:

Yep, both AF and AG have the curtains. The only difference I can see between the two is the location. Although, we really enjoyed the location-close to the stairs, the buffet, and the kids crew--except for one thing. In the mornings, we could hear the thumping of feet on the treadmills above our heads. After the first day or so, we really didn't notice it. Of course, we have 4 kids and are used to lots of thumping anyway.

Archived