Galveston Express lot IF Ruby Princess is at Terminal 1?

texswamper

Trying to make a parking reservation for the 1/8/23 cruise onboard Ruby Princess but can't find info if it will use Terminal 1 or 2.  The Ruby and a Carnival ship are the two that are in Galveston that day.  Just wondering if those who have used the Express lot closest to Terminal 2 still think it's the best lot if the ship docks at Terminal 1.  Covered vs uncovered is not the number one priority.

14 hours ago, texswamper said:

Looks like I'll just have to make the decision on my own 🤣

Sorry, was going to reply yesterday then I realized that I had no definitive answer to your question! The Port of Galveston official cruise schedule does not even show Princess and their parking app only had the Ruby in their drop-down menu a couple months ago.

Logic indicates that it will be Terminal 2 as Royal will be gone by then and Carnival pretty much monopolizes Terminal 1.  Historically, Princess used T2 when the Grand was in Galveston several years ago.  In any case, I'm assuming T2 and will park accordingly but it probably does not matter much as I'll be walking from the parking garage after bag drop and using the pedestrian bridge.  I'll be on the Dec 29 sailing, perhaps we'll pass each other as I'm driving back!

Edit to say I'm using EZ Cruise parking on Santa Fe Place.  Will not be using their shuttle service as I'd rather have the ability to walk back to the car and hit the road without waiting for a ride.

Edited by txjim09