How Long before FCC appears on my account

Galesa

Hi Folks

Cruise departure -17 days and despite an abundance of caution, DW caught Covid from hairdresser during a 3 hour session ("I've got some sniffles and am a bit tired.... think it's hay fever"...she declared halfway through...aargh). 

Cruise departure -7 days and I am still testing positive.  I have cancelled the cruise and been advised I will receive a FCC within about 3 weeks. As there's not a great amount of choice here in Aus/NZ in terms of itineraries we want to move quickly to book another cruise with a similar itinerary, in mid-February.

The FCC is likely to cover most of the cost of the cruise but if we book now, full payment is required by November 13. Don't particularly want to use additional funds for this re-booking because it might be a long time before we are in a position to use the FCC when it turns up.

Can anyone tell me when I can "realistically" expect the FCC to appear in my account after cancellation.

Many thanks in advance. 

• 3 weeks later...

We cancelled our November 5th NS Cruise due to my husband and I both testing positive for covid.  We are still waiting for our fcc to appear on our Mariner account.  We would like to book a February cruise.  I called our travel agent who called HAL and was told the fcc should be posted to our account in a few days.  We were told if we wanted to book before our fcc is posted to our account, we would need to pay for it and then request a refund.  He did not recommend doing that.