Bella/Aure cabin

bones774

Hi, Im booked on inaugural Seascape cruise. I booked and paid for a Bella level Balcony cabin, I was assigned an Aurea delux balcony. Can anyone tell me if that is an upgrade of some type? if so, what can i expect? Thanks

56 minutes ago, bones774 said:

Hi, Im booked on inaugural Seascape cruise. I booked and paid for a Bella level Balcony cabin, I was assigned an Aurea delux balcony. Can anyone tell me if that is an upgrade of some type? if so, what can i expect? Thanks

You would do better to ask who has been on a cruise recently with that category and what all did they get.

Just now, AerynSun_JohnCrighton said:

Except that says 1 thing and on the cruise doing a booking it doesn't include all that. It's confusing and I understand why they are asking.

Yes, you understand, looking for someone who might have same experience and has factual answer. thanks

1 minute ago, bones774 said:

Thanks for your response, but i didn't pay for aurea experience just assigned the aurea cabin. I wanted to know if cabin assignment includes experience (and was this a possible free upgrade).

Go to your booking under cabin information it will tell you what experience you got.

1 minute ago, AerynSun_JohnCrighton said:

Go to your booking under cabin information it will tell you what experience you got.

My initial booking says Bella and that is what i paid for but that was before cabin was assigned

Edited by bones774

1 minute ago, bones774 said:

That's why i'm on this page

Hopefully someone will answer. I started a thread yesterday as a co worker wanted to know and no one was able to give me a straight answer. The link says thermal suite but on booking when making a dummy book for Seascape it doesn't include it so far no one seems to know the right answer. You are supposed to get Anytime dinning though. Not sure about the robe to use for cruise. 

Just now, AerynSun_JohnCrighton said:

Yes but if you got upgraded it will show on your booking if your experience changed. Do you have a TA? They will be able to help.

Trying to get my booking now thru MSC website, they're awful, and booked direct thru MSC, you know what their CS is like.

• Like 1

I booked a bella balcony for the Seashore this past July . I received an aurea balcony. The only thing I noticed was a nice scented diffuser was left in my room during one of the cruise days which I took home, they sell in the gift shop for $35.. You should receive priority boarding if your ticket says aurea. I used my diamond to board priority so I cannot say if I would have recieved priority boarding with just the ticket. Robes were in my room along with slippers. Other than that it was like any other balcony room on MSC.

Edit:

As for the "perks" yes I received the perks listed under "Aurea" choclate ship/prosecco etc.. so I had double of everything since diamond also includes those things. And I was traveling solo.

Edited by TwoAdriftAtSea
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, TwoAdriftAtSea said:

I booked a bella balcony for the Seashore this past July . I received an aurea balcony. The only thing I noticed was a nice scented diffuser was left in my room during one of the cruise days which I took home, they sell in the gift shop for $35.. You should receive priority boarding if your ticket says aurea. I used my diamond to board priority so I cannot say if I would have recieved priority boarding with just the ticket. Robes were in my room along with slippers. Other than that it was like any other balcony room on MSC.

Edit:

As for the "perks" yes I received the perks listed under "Aurea" choclate ship/prosecco etc.. so I had double of everything since diamond also includes those things. And I was traveling solo.

Thanks so much! Thermal suite is no? 

I did not use or try to use the Thermal suite, but if it is a perk of Aurea yes indeed you should be able to access it. An upgrade is an upgrade imo, your boarding pass when it print it should say Aurea so use it for priority boarding and any other perks listed with that experience!

Enjoy your cruise, I love MSC so far, two more days until boarding the Divina and so looking forward to 10 days of peace and relaxation.

1 hour ago, AerynSun_JohnCrighton said:

Hopefully someone will answer. I started a thread yesterday as a co worker wanted to know and no one was able to give me a straight answer. The link says thermal suite but on booking when making a dummy book for Seascape it doesn't include it so far no one seems to know the right answer. You are supposed to get Anytime dinning though. Not sure about the robe to use for cruise. 

Aurea Experience includes all Aurea perks as listed on MSC Cruises USA website.

Link to comparison chart of Experiences and screenshot of Aurea Experience have been posted in your thread.

Yes, you have access to Aurea Thermal area, you get robes and slippers, dining room for Aurea passengers, Solarium deck for Aurea passengers .. and some more perks.

2 hours ago, bones774 said:

Back to the topic. 

Bella means Guaranteed Cabin so you can get everything from Aurea Cabin to Fantastica Cabin. This doesn’t come with any Aurea perks like priority boarding, etc. 

On your ticket you should still see the Bella Experience, as on your cruise card. If not then congratulations.

Edited by Aeroplex

20 minutes ago, SirWolf said:

Yes, you have access to Aurea Thermal area, you get robes and slippers, dining room for Aurea passengers, Solarium deck for Aurea passengers .. and some more perks.

First time booking Aurea on Seascape…I know that we have “anytime dining “included  … just wondering if we dine in a different dining room or just show up at the regular dining room any time we want?

32 minutes ago, Mrdell said:

First time booking Aurea on Seascape…I know that we have “anytime dining “included  … just wondering if we dine in a different dining room or just show up at the regular dining room any time we want?

Aurea has separate dining room.

We sailed on MSC Seashore in December 2021 and 5th Avenue Restaurant was reserved for Aurea passengers. We showed up at any time during opening hours.

I have seen videos online with Manhattan Restaurant reserved for Aurea passengers.

Both restaurants are smaller and feel “cozy” with multiple table configurations to choose from .. 2 , 4 , 6 , 8 guests.

PS: We usually sail in Yacht Club but opted for Aurea because we booked last minute. Aurea didn’t disappoint.. good product for the price considering the perks included.

Edited by SirWolf

3 minutes ago, SirWolf said:

Aurea has separate dining room.

We sailed on MSC Seashore in December 2021 and 5th Avenue Restaurant was reserved for Aurea passengers. We showed up at any time during opening hours.

I have seen videos online with Manhattan Restaurant reserved for Aurea passengers.

Both restaurants are smaller and feel “cozy” with multiple table configurations to choose from .. 2 , 4 , 6 , 8 guests.

Wow.. sounds very nice! Thanks so much for the info!

OP here, final docs just came up on MSC site. It's clear now there is type cabin and experience. Just wondering if the Aurea type cabin still gets robe/slippers and diffuser, as that is what cabin steward knows about the cabin.

• Type: Deluxe Balcony Aurea ( Module 17 sqm - Balcony 5 sqm - Decks 9-15 )
  • Experience: Bella Experience Benefits

3 hours ago, bones774 said:

OP here, final docs just came up on MSC site. It's clear now there is type cabin and experience. Just wondering if the Aurea type cabin still gets robe/slippers and diffuser, as that is what cabin steward knows about the cabin.

• Type: Deluxe Balcony Aurea ( Module 17 sqm - Balcony 5 sqm - Decks 9-15 )
  • Experience: Bella Experience Benefits

If you don't find robe / slippers in your room, just ask your steward politely if he can bring you some. I would just ask for the robe, as the slippers are the standard single use frottee slippers, which you don't want use in the pool area anyway.

Do you probably have the chance of status match to gold or diamond? Then you will have priority boarding + spumante + macarons and even The 1hour Thermal Spa.

Congratulation very nice cabin, could be much worse like balcony with obstructed view 😉

Edited by Aeroplex