Which decks have the best aft-facing balconies on the Encore?

Sigyn

I'm looking into holiday cruises for 2023, and I'm wondering which decks have the best aft-facing balconies on the Encore. I read that deck 9 has the deepest balcony and deck 12 has the second deepest but that was just one comment and I don't know if it's accurate. thanks so much in advance for any info. 

For the Breakaway Plus Class of ships (Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore),  the size order for depth is 9, 12, 15, 14, 11, 10, 13 from deepest to least deep.

The sizes and configurations of the staterooms are the same throughout the class but the stateroom numbers can be slightly different.

The bed location can be near the balcony or near the closet. There are also slight differences in balcony width within each deck even if the configurations are the same. For example, Bliss 9324 and 9922 are both the same configuration (bed near closet) and both balconies are the same depth but the balcony for 9922 is slightly wider than the balcony for 9324. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, njsmom said:

I'm looking into holiday cruises for 2023, and I'm wondering which decks have the best aft-facing balconies on the Encore. I read that deck 9 has the deepest balcony and deck 12 has the second deepest but that was just one comment and I don't know if it's accurate. thanks so much in advance for any info. 

It all depends on how one defines best.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2022 at 10:11 AM, Two Wheels Only said:

For the Breakaway Plus Class of ships (Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore),  the size order for depth is 9, 12, 15, 14, 11, 10, 13 from deepest to least deep.

The sizes and configurations of the staterooms are the same throughout the class but the stateroom numbers can be slightly different.

The bed location can be near the balcony or near the closet. There are also slight differences in balcony width within each deck even if the configurations are the same. For example, Bliss 9324 and 9922 are both the same configuration (bed near closet) and both balconies are the same depth but the balcony for 9922 is slightly wider than the balcony for 9324. 

Two Wheels Only - can you tell me which staterooms on Encore Deck 9 have the bed near the balcony and which have the bed by the closet?  Is there a list somewhere? 

2 hours ago, mickeysgal said:

Two Wheels Only - can you tell me which staterooms on Encore Deck 9 have the bed near the balcony and which have the bed by the closet?  Is there a list somewhere? 

Encore aft-facing deck 9 balcony (not including wheelchair accessible 9924)

Bed near balcony

9320, 9322, 9920

Bed near closet

9324, 9922

• Like 3