Haven Cruise for $359 pp pd!

nhtravels

The Epic sailings for January and February are good deals for a Haven sailing!  

One sailing (1/29/23) is priced at $359 pp per day for a Haven  A few others are around $408 pp pd!  

With the Epic having the first Haven fleet wide  (and Posh!), this is a bargain for the Haven!

• Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 9:24 AM, Sailing12Away said:

I take that $359/pp/day challenge and raise (lower?) you to an incredible price of $281/pp/day.

This is without airfare, which can be added in for an extra ~$500 total out of JFK. By far one of the lowest prices I've ever seen.

image.thumb.png.5c683093cb3c3b4c2faed8d84e527ed9.png

STOP IT! Seriously...you're killing me. This is one of those cruises I absolutely want to take. And I know I can't take this one. Ugh....but I'm looking forward to what I can assume is your live. I hope! 

On 11/5/2022 at 12:32 AM, nhtravels said:

The Epic sailings for January and February are good deals for a Haven sailing!  

One sailing (1/29/23) is priced at $359 pp per day for a Haven  A few others are around $408 pp pd!  

With the Epic having the first Haven fleet wide  (and Posh!), this is a bargain for the Haven!

The prices for the Epic Haven sailings in March have also been dropping recently.   We had three price drops in the last three weeks.   Hoping for one more before final payment.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

STOP IT! Seriously...you're killing me. This is one of those cruises I absolutely want to take. And I know I can't take this one. Ugh....but I'm looking forward to what I can assume is your live. I hope! 

I guess I shouldn't tell you that the price dropped another $400....

We're past final payment now so I'm holding off until we get closer to ask for that one time FCC.

• Haha 1