Bathrobe

MCARAB1

Does anyone know how to purchase one of the super plush bathrobes provided for the club balcony suites? I totally loved it and didn’t think to see about purchasing one before returning home. They aren’t showing up on the NCL shop site.

1 hour ago, MCARAB1 said:

Does anyone know how to purchase one of the super plush bathrobes provided for the club balcony suites? I totally loved it and didn’t think to see about purchasing one before returning home. They aren’t showing up on the NCL shop site.

There was a post about the Haven/Non-Haven robes just a few days ago that included a link to purchase them from what some claimed was the manufacturer. You should be able to find it by going a few pages back or doing a search in the top right hand side of the site.

2 hours ago, 603NHCruiser said:

There was a post about the Haven/Non-Haven robes just a few days ago that included a link to purchase them from what some claimed was the manufacturer. You should be able to find it by going a few pages back or doing a search in the top right hand side of the site.

Thanks. I’ll try that 

1 minute ago, MCARAB1 said:

Thanks. I’ll try that 

Will I find the post under Norwegian dashboards or a specific ship. I’m not very good at using this site yet but really appreciate any help 

6 minutes ago, MCARAB1 said:

Will I find the post under Norwegian dashboards or a specific ship. I’m not very good at using this site yet but really appreciate any help 

I used the search feature at the top of the NCL board to find the thread. Here it is:

18 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

I used the search feature at the top of the NCL board to find the thread. Here it is:

Thanks for linking, @cruiseny4life!

I'm not sure if OP is looking for the Haven bathrobe or the waffle one, since they said they are in Club Balcony. I assume the latter, but perhaps some ships put Haven robes in those cabins (OP's description as "super plush" leads to believe that maybe they do), since they're technically "suites". That link is here, but they are also showing as sold out.

I'm still holding out hope to be able to buy a Haven robe by Christmas! ETA that in retrospect, we should've just taken one and let them charge us for it.

Edited by rbxlady

2 minutes ago, rbxlady said:

...but they are also showing as sold out...

If they're sold out don't just give up at the web offer.  Call the number listed at the bottom.  If they have stock somewhere, they're going to be elated to sell it to you.

I won't give the phone again, I already did once.

• Thanks 1

I have an email out to NCL Customer Service and I’ll also try the number listed on the NCL shop site. We only used carry on luggage so had no way to just take the robe home. In hindsight I wish I’d just abandoned some clothes and taken the robe!! I’ll post if I can get it purchased and if anyone has one in good condition willing to sell let me know!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rbxlady said:

ETA that in retrospect, we should've just taken one and let them charge us for it.

I don't know if they still do but you used to be able to buy a new one on the ship. IIRC, they charged about $10 more on the ship but if using OBC instead of real money, it wasn't a big deal. 

On 11/9/2022 at 12:27 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

I don't know if they still do but you used to be able to buy a new one on the ship. IIRC, they charged about $10 more on the ship but if using OBC instead of real money, it wasn't a big deal. 

Yeah, that's what I told my husband to do, as I know my parents did that years ago on NCL, but he forgot before we disembarked. He had hoped that, like the slippers, they were included in the fare. For what the Haven costs, they should be, but I digress.

No luck finding a robe yet. Called the “retailer/wholesaler” that provides the robes to NCL. None available as all reserved for NCL BUT they are hoping to have some to sell on the NCL shop website “for the holidays”. No help for any pre-order or request list so guess I’ll just have to keep checking the website or wait for another cruise, save space in my suitcase and walk off with it! Again anyone with one to sell please let me know.

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2022 at 12:07 PM, MCARAB1 said:

Just take the one in your room. It will show up after you get home as an extra charge on your account.

On 11/10/2022 at 6:43 PM, Lakesregion said:

Just take the one in your room. It will show up after you get home as an extra charge on your account.

So you'll pay full retail price for used clothing and possibly deprive somebody in a future room from having the robe that they are ENTITLED to?  Yeah, I can dig it.  The only winner is the evil NCL, which helps them to continue to provide peasants like me with outstanding cruises at reasonable prices.  😎