Carnival Venezia - August 23, 2023 - August 31, 2023

pyropoodle

We were originally booked on the Magic and changed to Venezia, which I am ok with.  I have booked the Magic 4 times since pandemic started and all were cancelled or changed to other ships, so i'm taking this as a sign to just let that ship gooooo. 

We are a family of 4,  (me, hubs, will have a 9 year old boy/ 6 year old girl at time of sailing) NYC is our home port so i'm personally excited that we won't have to deal with flights and we can take on as much luggage as we want 😛

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am interested in trying the Venezia, plus I really want to go to San Juan, Grand Turk and St. Thomas.  So often, NY cruises are Florida, Bermuda, Bahamas when my boys are out of school (12 & 9).  Looking forward to a pre school year cruise.

• 2 months later...

It is now March..the cruise edges ever closer and i am so excited about it, but i'm trying hard not to wish  my summer away!

we just got off of an NCL cruise, (my first with NCL) and it was so so nice to be back on the ocean!.  

there were many things i liked about NCL and i will def cruise with them again, but i'm 3 cruises away from Platinum on Carnival and hope to hit that next year.  

• 1 month later...

talkin' to myself, lol.   bought some excursions today as well as the pixels package. i'm going to get the drink package, but will do that next month to spread the love out financially. 

just over 3 months to go. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...