My Time Dining ???

metgame24

It seems like the My Time Dining option requires a reservation. Are you able to just show up at a different time each night depending on your preference that day? Do I need to decide now what time I want each night? Also, which of the dining rooms is used for My Time? Are we given a choice?

It's been a while since I have sailed Royal so trying to remember how it was done in the past.

Sailing Anthem for the 1st time. It's also the first time sailing such a large capacity ship so any tips for how to maneuver the crowds would be appreciated!

Thanks!

The two I did this year, there were separate lines if you had a reservation vs didnt.  The lines sometimes were longer if you had a reservation than if you didnt.  These were smaller ships, it didn't seem to matter much.

Reservations are not required but they may shorten the wait on the larger ships if they are running at a higher capacity.  You can make a reservation a head of time and see if they are needed once you board.  The busy time is usually right after a show gets out.