22 sep sea

23 sep New York another load

24 sep sea

25 sep sea

26sep StJohn

27 sep Halifax

28 sep sea

29 sep NEW York, our turn to load

as you can see, only three more boardings before our turn, I will be logging a weather report .Ā  Just to see, what it will be like.Ā  As you know, weather can change rapidly, rain over befoe you know it.Ā  A list of those going to meet and greet published and will be updated.Ā  Also you have a list of those going on the cruise with us.Ā  So everything is done, that can be done.Ā  Any suggestions.Ā Ā 

good morning ourship is at sea, 27 days to go and in 13 we can check in online for 15 september.Ā  Only 3 more boardings to go.

just random weather, New York 76/59 sunny, and Grand Turk 88/82 sunny

Hurrican Franklin passing edge of Bermuda today, category 2

download (5).png

Let me see, if I have this correct.Ā  After this cruise, I have 17 more days to go till I turn platinum. Each cruise day is 1 point.Ā  So my estimate, after this cruise is 17 more days to go. Do I have that correct. If so platinum hear I come.

2 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

Let me see, if I have this correct.Ā  After this cruise, I have 17 more days to go till I turn platinum. Each cruise day is 1 point.Ā  So my estimate, after this cruise is 17 more days to go. Do I have that correct. If so platinum hear I come.

You have that correct.

2 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

Does everyone, know how to use the push button elevators, it seems so simple

Yes, they have the same system on the Horizon and Panorama. You select what deck you want to go to and you are assigned your elevator. What people forget is to press the button once for each member of your party. For example,Ā  if you are a party of four, you need to press the button four times. This is how the elevator knows how many people are on it. Failure to do this results in the elevator being full to capacity, even though the elevator thinks it's not, so when it gets to your deck to get your party there isn't any room for you.Ā 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Yes, they have the same system on the Horizon and Panorama. You select what deck you want to go to and you are assigned your elevator. What people forget is to press the button once for each member of your party. For example,Ā  if you are a party of four, you need to press the button four times. This is how the elevator knows how many people are on it. Failure to do this results in the elevator being full to capacity, even though the elevator thinks it's not, so when it gets to your deck to get your party there isn't any room for you.Ā 

interesting

21 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Using the elevators can be a nightmare the first couple of days until people finally figure it out. šŸ˜Ž

It can be a nightmare everyday for someone at the bar who reaches the 15 drink limit and at the elevators tells you that they forget what floor they parked their car on in the parking garage. Then you have to remind them that they are on a cruise!šŸ˜œ

• Haha 1

we are flying from Dallas on 28 September United at 0603, arriving in Newark, NJ at 1024.Ā  We will spend the night at TRYP by Wyndham in New York, and on the 29 September take off for our cruise.Ā  Anyone else on this flight. or staying in Newark?

Today is not a happy day, so I will not say good morning, we are facing a forest fire, 10 miles away, that has whiped out 1000 acres so far.Ā  We are safe so far, loaded our vehicles and rv, we are ready to evacuate if need be, thus far that order has not been given.Ā 

c5055ca7-d1c2-4a8f-9afe-439d3ba182d6_1140x641.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, JOHN 57 said:

Today is not a happy day, so I will not say good morning, we are facing a forest fire, 10 miles away, that has whiped out 1000 acres so far.Ā  We are safe so far, loaded our vehicles and rv, we are ready to evacuate if need be, thus far that order has not been given.Ā 

c5055ca7-d1c2-4a8f-9afe-439d3ba182d6_1140x641.jpg

Oh my

1 hour ago, JOHN 57 said:

STAY SAFE my friend.šŸ™