Singapore Arrival Card

traveljkkk

We are required to request a Singapore Arrival Card 3 days before entry - application cannot exceed a 3-day time period from arrival.  The online application website will not allow outside that 3-day range.  Some USA flight arrangements (including the cross US and then international components) can begin 3 days from Singapore arrival due to the International Date Line.  How do you handle this application process - while waiting in airports during the actual trip?  Is it easy and reliable or is the online application system troublesome? I note this morning that United will not even let me check in for the international leg without the application approval.   I see little group discussion of this and wonder if I am working on a non-issue.  If anyone has information about this process, I would appreciate the leads and experiences.  Thanks.

I do see at Singapore application site that you can arrive without the card but it will delay the immigration process.  I'm not sure how long the delay or if acceptable for a cruise line's airport pickup / porterage crew.

We are in Singapore having arrived yesterday, you are correct about the 3 day rule and we did manage to do ours before leaving home as we traveled from the UK. To reassure you if you do have problems with the timescale they do let you do it on arrival, not sure what delay it may cause you but it looked pretty well organised as it may well be a common issue.

Good luck and enjoy Singapore.

Thanks.  I have learned that this is a new issue with some cruise lines that are just restarting docking at Singapore after the Covid shutdown.  We plan to try online with our phones as we travel by car to our initial airport or while waiting at either of the two airports crossing the US.

Can you recall exactly what documents and formats of any uploads required? Portrait, passport, medical card, ???  We have found in some of our visa ETA applications that we had the documents but in the wrong format or data-size.  Having all these copies ready on the phone will make it easier.