Excursion Departure and Return Times Explorer 2

Hi , we are going on a 2 week cruise on February 5th 2023 on Explorer 2 and have booked a few trips on the cruise control app, there are no departure or return times only duration and we were possibly looking at doing some independent trips on the same day.We were wondering when the times for the trips are available so we could add some small trip’s in between.

Any help would be great thanks.

Mark and Michelle 

Hi MM as you have had no replies I will give you our pre covid experience, also we only ever booked onboard which was usually on the first sea day when they had a presentation of all excursions. It was either a full or half day excursion and you only received the actual departure time when you received your tickets, delivered to you cabin. 

Experience would suggest that you do not rely on a return time as your coach can, and often is,be delayed which can be hours. 

Good luck and enjoy. 

Hi,

I wanted the same information and asked Marella via Messenger. They told me that I wouldn't know the departure times until the tickets arrive in our cabin. We've done numerous cruises with other companies and have never experienced this ludicrous policy before. As a result, we've not booked the (very expensive) excursions we were hoping to do. 

Hi Wacktle

We also tried to get the information from Marella with same result, we have booked our trips now and will just have to wait and see if we can fit any other ones in. 
We do think the Excursions are reasonably priced and much cheaper than Cunard and P&O

Edited by markmichelle87