Unable to cancel refreshment package

Valmoisy

Wondering if anyone else is having this problem.  I was able to cancel dining reservations and internet packages to rebook at the sale price but have been unable to cancel our refreshment package.  I called the Crown & Anchor number and the service rep I spoke with was also unable to cancel.  I was told that it was a problem with the refreshment package and I should just try again later.  I know there were major issues yesterday but it seems odd that I'm able to cancel other purchases but not the refreshment package.

1 hour ago, Valmoisy said:

Wondering if anyone else is having this problem.  I was able to cancel dining reservations and internet packages to rebook at the sale price but have been unable to cancel our refreshment package.  I called the Crown & Anchor number and the service rep I spoke with was also unable to cancel.  I was told that it was a problem with the refreshment package and I should just try again later.  I know there were major issues yesterday but it seems odd that I'm able to cancel other purchases but not the refreshment package.

Yeap same. I called today and Rep. and resolution were not able to cancel the refreshment package. I was issued  a OBC for the difference in sale price which worked but
their IT department is a hot mess

Just tried to also cancel the Refreshment package to take advantage of the $19.99 price and everything went off without a hitch. The wife was a little concerned since they might be having a problem with this package that if I was able to cancel but it wouldn't let be able rebook at the new price, but I gave it a swing anyway and she is now a happy camper. New order for the package at the 19.99 price.