Voyagers club bonus

bones774

Hi,

I'm already an established voyagers club member and just rec'd an email that if you update you personal email you will receive 100 bons points. I followed the link and it just brings you to MSC log in page, we know how terrible their IT is and there was no specific link to update and receive bonus, though i did update anyway. Anyone else see/get the same email?

While on topic, there is a 700 bonus points winter booking, i did a winter booking (not sailed yet)and anyway to make sure we get these points too?

thanks

12 minutes ago, bones774 said:

Hi,

I'm already an established voyagers club member and just rec'd an email that if you update you personal email you will receive 100 bons points. I followed the link and it just brings you to MSC log in page, we know how terrible their IT is and there was no specific link to update and receive bonus, though i did update anyway. Anyone else see/get the same email?

While on topic, there is a 700 bonus points winter booking, i did a winter booking (not sailed yet)and anyway to make sure we get these points too?

thanks

The T&C for the 700 bonus points says will be applied a few days before your sailing.  Check then.

As to the 100 bonus points for verifying profile information, I also did the update, but, haven't seen points yet.  

14 hours ago, bones774 said:

I followed the link and it just brings you to MSC log in page, we know how terrible their IT is and there was no specific link to update and receive bonus, though i did update anyway. Anyone else see/get the same email?

That is normal. Sometimes you get the email, sometimes not. Sometimes the email links to a proper page for updating, sometimes just to the normal webpage. You can call them, update via phone and hope for the 100 points. Did not work out on our last cruise a couple of weeks before. 

14 hours ago, bones774 said:

Did you follow the T&C exactly? This worked out perfect, we got the 700 points one week before the cruise. Apart from the 100 for updating we also did not get the 100 for 150€ spending before the cruise. My motivation to complain is limited as this 200 points wont help me much.

• Like 1

Re the 700 I don't know what exactly was to be done, I booked a cruise in stated time period.

Re 100 pts, I called on Sat, spoke with CS rep who told me to call on Monday, I'll be off cruising then. Thanks

🤷‍♂️

Edited by bones774
  • Like 1