Just got back from the Jewel 2/26-3/5

dmb1031

All I can say is what an amazing trip. I missed dinner the first night due to being seasick as it was pretty rough seas but quickly got my sealegs back. We stayed in the Courtyard Villa 14512 ( pictures will be up hopefully by tomorrow as I know people want to see what it looks like). What a fabulous ship. Micheal was our butler and he was wonderful. He actually left today to go home for 7 weeks and then I believe he will be joining the Pearl. Josephine and another gentleman named Michael took great care of our room, we had the towel animals every night and she gave us the directions on how to do them as well. Ruth was our concierge and though we did not utilize her much when we did she came through. For anyone with children I can't rave enough about the Kidsclub. They were fabulous. My youngest quickly was dubbed Smiley and she was known throughout the ship employees by that name. They were so nice. I will give a more updated thorough review tomorrow or so as I am pretty tired.

And thanks for the intro. to your full review to come later! I love hearing anything and everything about the Jewel----we don't sail until Dec. of this year, but I'm so excited I can't stand it! Get some rest---so you can tell us more later! :p

Archived