FAS plus Dinner

MarkusToe

If you have the premium plus beverage package (which comes with FAS+) then you can order a bottle of wine with dinner.

There is no voucher or anything. You just order the bottle. The wine list shows which bottles are included.

Watch your bill though. We got charged for a bottle of champagne once. It isn’t a major issue though, guest services will remove it.

8 minutes ago, MarkusToe said:

For every dinner or for the 2 spec restaurant dinner coming with FAS+ only?

Every dinner. This is a benefit of the premium plus beverage package and is not connected with the dinner credits at all. You still get this benefit even if you just take the upgraded beverage package and not the extra meals.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KeithJenner said:

If you have the premium plus beverage package (which comes with FAS+) then you can order a bottle of wine with dinner.

Actually you may order more than one, or at least I did last month on my cruise.  I had a bottle of Moet when we sat down, then a bottle of a red with dinner.  Important to clarify, for those unaware, the wines are from a select list.  I'm not super-knowledgeable about wine; some people have said the list wasn't great but it was perfectly fine for me.  Guess I'm not discerning!

Differentiating this from the bottle you get with your one premium meal which is from yet another list (not as good as P+/FAS+)

If you think about it, it makes sense.  The waitstaff can bring a bottle to my table or they can run back and forth with individual glasses.  🙂

Edited by phillygwm
  • Like 1