Inside Cabin VS Balconey Cabin

Susan Cark

We've chosen different types of rooms at different seasons of our lives...we started cruising when our children were 10 months-5 years old, we chose Carnival for the awesome kids programming and booked a balcony so mom and dad could hang on the balcony after the kids were asleep. As the boys got older we chose oceanview rooms because there was NO way I was trusting my crazy kids around a balcony.
For many years as they got older we booked adjoining oceanview rooms but in a few weeks we'll be trying our first time doing balcony and interior opposite the hallway. I'm excited to try a balcony again for my husband and myself and also interested to see what I think of the boys' interior too. There are so many factors that go into room choice, I'm just happy there is something for everyone!

• Like 3

We've done everything except a Suite. Spirit Class Bowling alley, Aft Balc, Balc, OV and Int. We're doing our first Porthole in January and a nice cozy (and inexpensive) Int. in late February. It's all good. The Red Frog beer is cold and the brisket hot and tasty. 

I think I'll wander aft right now and get me a taste of Guy's BBQ here on Radiance on a nice seaday.