How do I request boarding assistance on TUI flight to/from my P&O cruise

GOQ

Hi

So far I have only taken P&O cruises from Southampton so have never been on a fly/cruise with P&O. When I have done a fly/cruise with Marella they supply a phone number/ web address link to request boarding assistance to the aircraft.

Can anyone suggest how I request assistance for boarding a TUI chartered flight via P&O, thanks.

I am getting a bit older now and by the time I get to the check in desk I am usually in a bit of a distress.

Thanks

Paul

19 minutes ago, GOQ said:

Hi

So far I have only taken P&O cruises from Southampton so have never been on a fly/cruise with P&O. When I have done a fly/cruise with Marella they supply a phone number/ web address link to request boarding assistance to the aircraft.

Can anyone suggest how I request assistance for boarding a TUI chartered flight via P&O, thanks.

I am getting a bit older now and by the time I get to the check in desk I am usually in a bit of a distress.

Thanks

Paul

If you haven't already done so, complete the Accessibility & Medical Questionnaire and send it to: accessibility@carnivalukgroup.com

You should be able to download a copy through your cruise planner, but I've just checked ours and the link isn't working. Just ping an email to the address given, requesting the form, and they will send you one. They are usually fairly quick to respond.

TUI also has a dedicated special assistance line: 02036361309.  Their email address is: Welfareadmin@tui.co.uk

For belt & braces for our upcoming trip I also contacted TUI.  You still need to complete the form and send to Carnival though.

Hi. Be careful. I recently applied for and got assistance granted for a TUI flight from Manchester to Gran Canaria to join a Marella cruise. But when we got to where you sign in at the airport there was a queue. After waiting for some time and no sign of progress, we decided to walk it through security. I managed to get up the steps and on the plane. However, after we had been sat on the plane for nearly 2 hours, some passengers suddenly appeared. They were people we recognised from the assistance point in the airport and they were all fuming. Apparently they were wheeled out onto the tarmac and left by the plane. They said they had been abandoned. Fortunately it wasn’t raining.