Best Port To Buy Leather Boots

can_cruisers

I ride a motorcycle and want to buy a nice pair of leather boots in one of the ports. I leave in April and will visit Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Belize. Any suggestions on where I should look????

Mike:rolleyes:

I ride a motorcycle and want to buy a nice pair of leather boots in one of the ports. I leave in April and will visit Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Belize. Any suggestions on where I should look????Mike:rolleyes:

Mike, since no one has responded to this one, I guess I will take a shot at it, You will be more likely to find Lots of Leather outlets in Mexico, I have seen them and also see them here in TJ. Thats usually where I get my leather jackets. So go to the Cozumel and Costa Maya ports of call forum and ask there to see if anyone seen those shops. I will be in Costa Maya in 2 weeks, I will keep an eye out for you.

Fred

Big boot store in Cozemel. They have them in town and at port terminal shops. you can get many exotics you can't get in the states. I picked up a nice pair of sea turtle boots.

Best place to buy leather.........Daytona Beach.........Bike Week...........600,000 bikes:eek: :eek: :eek: ...............Boots.....Chaps...vest...jackets... You name it....Far as the eye can see...From Palm Coast to New Symrna....leather and bikes.......

Started last Fri 3/2, and ends on Sunday. A LOOONNNNGGGGG 10 days!!!!!!

Can't get out of our community, can't get to I95 or use US1 or any other street. Miles of back ups.

We live between the largest Harley Davidson dealership in the world, Destionation Daytona (which isn't even IN Daytona) and some of the 'famous' bars...the IronHorse Saloon. Not to mention the 'Loop', a scenic ride with the oak trees and moss covering the road. THat our community backs up to.

Everything is moving OUT of Daytona and into Ormond Beach:eek: :eek:

Started last Fri 3/2, and ends on Sunday. A LOOONNNNGGGGG 10 days!!!!!!

Can't get out of our community, can't get to I95 or use US1 or any other street. Miles of back ups.

We live between the largest Harley Davidson dealership in the world, Destionation Daytona (which isn't even IN Daytona) and some of the 'famous' bars...the IronHorse Saloon. Not to mention the 'Loop', a scenic ride with the oak trees and moss covering the road. THat our community backs up to.

Everything is moving OUT of Daytona and into Ormond Beach:eek: :eek:

You are in biker heaven.:D :D

Cozumel has a couple of places, the downtown Rogers boots has a nice selection and you can haggle price with them they have a shop in the port mall, but I think that the downtown one may be the best bet to haggle I think the owner is at that shop, my son was looking for boots there, he rides a harley, they only have leather soles, they had really nothing with rubber soles alto I guess you could get them resoled here in the states

Archived