Bellissima swimming pool/s heated?

Machta

Good morning, everyone!  My husband and I are excited for our first-ever cruise on MSC, the Bellissima from Barcelona in January.  I have a question — I’m an avid swimmer, and I LOVE to get up and get in the pool for “laps” or water exercise early in the morning.  Given that it will be January, are any of the pools on the Bellissima heated?  Or shall I prepare to be cold in the pool?

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, the indoor pool was heated during our end Nov-Dec cruise on the Bellissima around the Med. Hope you enjoy your cruise, it was also our first with MSC and we went in with low expectations given some of the reviews of MSC we'd seen. It turned out to be fabulous - ship was running nowhere near capacity, staff were wonderful, service was great and the food was fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed, just a shame it was a little on the cold side!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 3:31 PM, Machta said:

Good morning, everyone!  My husband and I are excited for our first-ever cruise on MSC, the Bellissima from Barcelona in January.  I have a question — I’m an avid swimmer, and I LOVE to get up and get in the pool for “laps” or water exercise early in the morning.  Given that it will be January, are any of the pools on the Bellissima heated?  Or shall I prepare to be cold in the pool?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Machta, 

I'm also sailing Bellissima in Jan, when are you embarking? 🙂